Thursday, October 25, 2012

Should be my gay boyfriends...

I recently discovered Anderson Cooper's Ridiculist (so, I am way behind the times, get over it) and I laughed so hard.  He is a silver fox and is ok at laughing at himself. I just think he would be a fun fella to hang out.  Check out some of his other Ridiculists on youtube. So funny.




At such a tender age I fell head over heels in love with cute little Doogie Howser MD.  And then he grows up to look like this and plays for the other team.  I call NOT FAIR!  My Doogie Howser dreams were crushed for a moment. But, I decided to forgive him because he is easy on the eyes, is a fab singer and super de duper hilarious. Check him out in "Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog".  So, if Dr. Doogie ever wants a cute, Mormon gal to hang out with I just might be available. 



2 comments:

Kellie & Cody said...

I totally respect the right to play for whatever team people want...but I'm with you...this is two great examples of missed opportunities for the female race!

Unknown said...

Nice post and nice idea.Carry on.
This is a link