Monday, January 12, 2009

Forgive me for being a bit personal, but today marks the ninth anniversary of my beautiful mom's death. I still really miss her!

But, I am consoled by the words of Joseph Smith
"More painful to me are the thoughts of annihilation than death. If I have no expectation of seeing my father, mother, brothers, sisters and friends again, my heart would burst in a moment, and I should go down to my grave. The expectation of seeing my friends in the morning of the resurrection cheers my soul and makes me bear up against the evils of life. It is like their taking a long journey, and on their return we meet them with increased joy....."

I can't wait until our joyous reunion. Until then, dear mother.
xoxox

1 comment:

Miss M said...

Even though I never had a chance to meet her, I sure love Mama Kenney. If anything, she brought you into the world. I bet she gets a kick out of watching you live life.