Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th and Field trips.....

Whenever Friday the 13th rolls around, I am reminded of an experience that happened to a person near and dear to my heart. This person was in, I think, 1st grade and going on a field trip. She was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but then it just happened to be Friday the 13th. What if she came upon a black cat or the bus drove under a ladder or someone opened up an umbrella on the bus? There were all sorts of crazy things that could have happened and she was having none of it! So, my mother, in all her wise and motherly ways, gave this person a little pill to calm her down. It was probably some kind of placebo pill(or advil), but the pill did its magic and the field trip went on without a hitch. She may be embarassed, I hope not, because I think its a super cute memory!!

No comments: