Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday thoughts and things...

1. I rolled out of bed and fell onto the floor. I laughed and got back into bed. Who does that?
2. I am not sure if my life is getting super pathetic, but one of my students peed in the toilet every day this week. I was simply overjoyed.
3. I think it is funny that my cute 13 year old nephew's facebook page says "In a relationship". I can't wait for that to happen to me!
4. My nephew is so stinkin' cute....along with all of my nephews. The girls are going to be beating down their doors.
5. I ate Cookie Crisp at about midnight. Oh well.
6. I like to see how long I can go without washing my hair. Is that totally gross or what?
7. I am still thinking about my new Zumba instructor. Latin men are like an encouragement card from God. He must know that sometimes things get a little crazy for us and we need some motivation to keep going! Thanks.
8. I had a crazy dream that I was in a bike race. It was really hard and I had to get off my bike to push it up a hill. I don't ever want to dream that again.
9. I really try to avoid chocolate, but it somehow always finds me and taunts me. I just have to nibble.
10. I wish I didn't think about things so much. Ugh. My brain hurts sometimes.
11. Why am I so scared to share?
12. I am exchanging my class picture with a cute fella today. It's like being back in junior high. So thrilling.
13. I wish I could dance like the people on "So you think you can dance". How cool would that be to be at some lame-o place like studio 600 and bust out all sorts of cool moves?
14. I discovered the show "Glee" and I think I am going to LOVE it.
15. Chapstick really is a necessity of life.
16. Johnny Depp really is one sexy beast, but his picture on the cover of People looks sort of like a creepy creeperson.
17. I think my back hurts a little from falling out of my bed this morning.
18. I took one of my former students to Kung Fu on Wednesday. I think I laughed the whole way through. It was so cute and the kids were funny without even trying.
19. I can't wait until the Thanksgiving break. I love my students, but man, they have been energetic.
20. Freaks and Geeks is a hilarious show. It ended before it should have.

3 comments:

Gage said...

You totally make me laugh. I can totally picture you falling out of bed and laughing and then getting back in. That's awesome.

Miss M said...

Thanks for sharing these thoughts today. I was laughing the whole time I was reading the list.

And stop rolling out of bed, silly girl.

Kellie & Cody said...

You are too funny! And Zumba is super fun!!! Now if I could only get the stomach of some of those dancers...sigh!