Saturday, May 1, 2010

Autism Walk....rain or shine! And it was rain.

I adore this kid! I walked for him and for all of the other kiddos that I have had the privilege of teaching and interacting with. I don't just like Ike..I love him!
My nephews and niece. I am glad they joined me. They were troopers and I love them.

The starting line.


Our team.
So, It wasn't the best day for the walk, but doesn't this seem to summarize life with a kid with Autism? Some days are beautiful and sunny and other days just seem downright rainy and dreary. I truly admire all of these amazing families. I can't express how much I love my students and how blessed I feel that I get to daily interact with this special kids. What a great way to start a day! Join me next year.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are the best May May! Ike loves you too! Thanks for coming today and thanks to the cute kids you brought too. Hope your trip is the best. Bring picture of A-ha for Brandon to see...he is so jealous!