Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things I have learned from my hairdresser.

I have been going to my wonderful hairdresser, Jeremy, for over 5 years now. Jeremy not only makes me look absolutely fab, but we have some pretty wild conversations. So, here is a list of some of the things that he has taught me over the years.

1. Every girl should own red lipstick, fishnet tights, and a feather boa

2. You should have three things that you like about yourself.

3. A good haircut makes a world of difference.

4. Do NOT use store bought shampoos and conditioners. He wagged his finger at me when I confessed that I had. I don't anymore.

5. If a guy is straight he will try to touch your boobs. He is gay if he doesn't try.

6. Therapy is never a bad thing.

7. Change is good

8. Butts with a little bit of umph to them are not bad

9. I am beautiful

10. GLEE is an amazing show.

11. Singing can chase the grey clouds away. Jeremy has a beautiful voice.

12. Olivia Newton John is the ultimate goddess

13. EMBRACE YOUR UNIQUENESS!!

Thanks Jer for the many great conversations, the words of wisdom, making me feel beautiful...inside and out. I adore you!