Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally!!


A barbershop in Harlem.

The Dakota....apartment building where John Lennon lived and was killed. Guards stand there at all times.

The Manhattan Temple


9/11 memorial

If you watch "Project Runway" then you know this building.

View from Empire State Building

Heather in a gift shop

I was trying to get a picture of the skyline, but just got my big head instead :)

A cute French guy on the ferry to see Miss Lady Liberty.



This is probably my favorite picture from the trip. I didn't want to pay the price for the pictures they take for you, but I thought this was funny, so I took a picture of it when I thought no one was looking. Someone was looking and I got in trouble, but I still got the picture.


Heather at the top of the Empire State Building

My new friend, Salami. Yep, like the meat!
Rockerfeller Plaza



(for some reason, it's letting me add more. We did lots and had lots of fun!)












2 comments:

Miss M said...

Suh-weet. Looks like you and Heather really tore up the city. Well done.

mcdowellfamilyfarm said...

Your trip sounds like it was a blast! I love reading your blog!

shawnee