Friday, August 27, 2010

She & Him




Miss Marie and I went to the last Twilight Concert at Pioneer Park. She & Him were playing. I like their music. I like the adorable Zooey Deschanel. I liked that she played some cool ukelele like instrument. I liked that the whole band jumped up and down as they sang. I liked that Zooey played the tambourine. I think I want to get one now, along with some bangs and a cool vintagey dress.

However, I did not like all the smells at Pioneer Park....beer, smoke (of different varieties), body odor, body function fluids etc. I did not like that I had to pull out my powers of feistiness and tell the tall boys to move because they were standing in my way...okay, I liked telling them, just a little bit.

But, overall it was most delightful. I had fun with Miss Marie and I enjoyed a very delightful concert. I would certainly go see them again. Check out the vid...

Ok, I think I am going to go watch 500 days of Summer.

No comments: