Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Be Jealous...

But, I am pretty sure that one of my students has a crush on me. However, it's not the cute, "I am going to draw Miss Megan a picture and hope that she hangs it up" kind of crush. No siree! It's more like a "While Miss Megan is talking to someone, I am going to hit her arm with a heavy plastic dinosaur and hope that she looks at me or during lunch I am going to throw chunks of my roll at her head and then when she leaves to go on her break, I will scoot after her and get pink frosting all over my bum" kind of crush. Um, it's cute....sort of! What can I say, I like the kid?!


Oh, and have I mentioned HOW MUCH I LOVE MY CLASS this year?! I seriously do.

Let me give you a few examples why:

Batman and IronMan were two of my students yesterday. yep, Halloween costumes are already making an appearance.

One of my students looks like the boy scout from UP! Seriously so cute. I could just hang him on a charm bracelet.

All of my students are diggin peanut butter. My kind of kids.

1 comment:

Kellie & Cody said...

Ahhhh, young love!! What can I say! I'm doing an internship at two elementary schools for my schooling. I am just beginning to see how funny kids are....among other things!!