Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Goal....



At the beginning of the year, my friends and I all decided upon dates that we were going to get married to the man of our dreams.(Did that sound like we were all getting married to one man? Big Love style? Not what I meant) I picked September 23, 2010. If you didn't receive an invitation....don't you fret. No one did!

Instead I will be heading here


to dine on one of their tasty pork burritos and

then I will be
heading off to do this:







Sounds like a crazy night, doesn't it?! Enjoy the vid.
(Oh, the goal will be tried out next year, too!)

1 comment:

mcdowellfamilyfarm said...

Congratulations on your announcement of your delicious burrito! I'm sad I didn't get an invite. Remember when we had a fake wedding for Amy Galbraith? With toilet paper as the veil...were you there?

shawnee!