Sunday, November 7, 2010

Count your Many Blessings....



Today, in Relief Society the closing song was "Count Your Many Blessings". I love that song. While singing it, I was reminded of my MTC district. Every district, before leaving the MTC, would sing a song, in their foreign language, in their branch. We were invited to do so. We thought about singing, "I Know that My Redeemer Lives", but we were so terrible that we had to sing something with a little more pep and one that would sort of hide the fact that most of us could not sing. We picked "Count Your Many Blessings" Since then, every time I sing this song, it makes me laugh a little because of my MTC district.

p.s Notice the Elder scowling at me...I had a HUGE crush on him! And, I am pretty sure he had a crush on me, too. Of course, we couldn't do anything about it.

I wish I were that skinny still, but not with that hairdo.

No comments: