Saturday, November 27, 2010

Here are my thoughts....

1. Am I the only one that thinks it's odd that someone would change their status from single to married just moments after getting hitched? If that blessed event ever happens in my life, I can think of a bazillion other things to do than that. I'm just saying.

2. When it comes to exercising, I have a little devil and angel on my shoulder. The devil tells me that I am so tired after a long day of work and that I need to just relax. I usually never hear what the angel has to say. Dang it! I must be better.

3. My good friend, Miss M, sent me ten postcards with random thoughts on the back. It totally made my week. And, she is just as odd as I am, so I loved the thoughts.

4. People magazine got it right with Ryan Reynolds. Oh delish. Next year? Ashton Kutcher or The Rock or Zac Efron. Ah heck, I ain't picky!

5. I just finished reading "Fast Food Nation" I loved it, but some parts made me want to vomit on my shoes. It was very interesting. I don't think I can ever visit a Mickey Dees again. Sorry, Ronald!

6. As I type this, Isaac is downstairs giggling. I love that. I didn't love that nasty diaper he gifted me earlier today, but I do still love that kid.

7. I love taking Isaac to the grocery store and watching people trying to figure him out.

8. The movie "Tangled" is pretty darn cute.

9. When Disneyland came up with the slogan, "Happiest Place on Earth". Do you think that Walt had actually been to every place on earth? Who knows, maybe Chad is a really happy place to be.

10. You know what a fun activity is? Going on to Weber County's website and typing in people you went to high school with and finding out if they served jail time. Super fun!

Bonus thought: I was almost ready to give up on Glee, but I have felt that last two episodes really redeemed itself. And, Miss Paltrow did a lovely lovely job as the substitute.

1 comment:

mcdowellfamilyfarm said...

as usual, you make me laugh...and I hear you on the McDonalds thing. I haven't eaten fast food since I read that book!