Friday, December 10, 2010

Bridalplasty


While at the gym today, I got sucked into this new "reality" tv show called Bridalplasty. The girls on the show are trying to become the "perfect bride" by getting all sorts of plastic surgery. While watching, one girl won and got a nose job. At the end, the three bottom brides were picked by the others to stay or not to stay. They chose by sitting at the table of the bride that they wanted to stay. The girl that lost was a breast cancer survivor that wanted to get her boobs fixed. The host said to her, "Your wedding will go on, but it won't be perfect!"
LAME!! (and totally lame that I watched it, too!)

2 comments:

anniejoneslarsen said...

You are so my favorite person! I made Big E watch it with me, and I am a little sucked in! Don't tell anyone though, I am mildly disgusted with myself!

Kellie & Cody said...

No wonder society is screwed up!!! Have you seen "Tiara's and Toddlers" or "Toddlers and Tiara's" Wrong, way wrong!!!