Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just some thoughts that have taken over my brain....

1. While hanging out with my little respite gal on Tuesday. She said to me, "I want to give you a hug!" I asked her why and she replied, "Because I love you!" Um....so sweet. It made the rest of my night just that much better. 2. Is it just me or do you think that a skinny little 8 year old should not be running/walking on a tread mill while mom is standing behind her? This was a scene at the gym today. 3. I have lost a few inches off my rear. I will not miss them or try to find them. They can stay lost forever. 4. Why is Barbacoa so delish? And why must I eat there about once a week? 5. My new Bishopric showed up to my place the other day. I had been laying (or is it lying) in bed just watching a movie. My hair was pretty messy. I hesitated in answering the door, but I did anyway. Three men is suits is a bit daunting. Did I mention that my hair was pretty messy? I still let them in. 6. NEWS FLASH!! I had a date last weekend. It was fun. I probably won't hear from the guy again. sigh. oh well. 7. I wish I could put all of my students on a charm bracelet. They are just that adorable. I can't stand how much I love them. Maybe I have attachment probs. 8. I wish I could take out the part of my brain that cares..because sometimes I just don't want to care. (that wasn't in reference to my students) 9. I can't wait for more than two days of birds chirping, fresh cut grass smells, and a shining sun. Oh when will that happen? 10. I have tried three times to read the fifth Harry Potter. I just can't do it. I am now attempting to listen to it. So far, so good!! Hooray for me.

No comments: