Saturday, May 14, 2011

Race for the cure!!

This is after the race! Aren't we so cute?

Before the twirling, skipping, leaping etc. began. We had to warm up!


The crowd was so huge. I am always in awe of how many people in front of me and how many in back of me. It's just a sea of people. It's pretty amazing!


Right before the race started.


This pic is awesome! These cute boys wanted our tutus and we refused. This pic was taken when we were almost done. The one boy found his own tutu. Some dude stopped us to take our picture. Apparently, this picture was sent out to the volunteers. Yep, we are just that cool!

This was my 10th year running this race and by far, one of my most funnest (may not be a word, but totally appropriate!) I love that these gals run with me and for my mom.

But, I don't just run for her, I run so that others don't have to lose their moms too.


Join me next year!!


p.s thanks to Jenny for making our cute tutus.

3 comments:

J,B and K said...

I love it! I didn't see you and your group, but I did see those awesome volunteers towards the end!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.blengkerz.co.cc/
thank's

Kellie & Cody said...

You are really fun!!