Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't mess with me!

My friends and I recently met these cute fellas. We have been doing the lame-o, but fun "hanging out". (Although, I am over it and they to man up and ask us out!) The other night, we met up at Family Home Evening, did some fun chattin', and then went to grab shakes at Millie's. I was sitting next to the cute fella that I have my eye on when he noticed this huge, awesome ring that I was wearing. He said to me, "I wonder what it would be like to get punched with that on." "You should punch me hard!" So, I did! It hurt me and it surprised him that I could hit. Well, he sent me a pic of the damage that I had done......



So, I feel a little bad that I hit him, but in my defense...he asked me to. I promise I am not an abusive person :) Just don't mess with me!!

(and, do you think he is flexing for this picture to make his muscle look bigger and impress me? I think so)


3 comments:

Miss M said...

1) Totally flexing (him)
2) Totally funny (you and him)
3) Totally tough (you)
4) Totally needs to ask you out!!!

Gage said...

That is totally awesome

Kellie & Cody said...

Hmmm...I'm a little worried that he wanted you to punch him. Sounds like a masochist!!

So kidding.

I agree with the others....that I'm impressed at your strength and that this guy needs to ask you out!