Friday, March 23, 2012

Flo the Progressive girl


Setting: School gym

Players involved: Myself and another teacher (we will call her Mac)

Mac: I hope you find this as a compliment because it is.

Me: Ok....

Mac: So, I'm at home, watching TV and Flo that Progressive girl comes on. I say to Bob (Mac's baby daddy), "She totally reminds me of someone and I can't think of who it is." Then Bob says, "She reminds me of one of those totally cool and funny Mormon girls that Mormon guys don't realize how cool and funny she really is."

Mac: Then it hit me..... She reminds me of you, Megan!

I will TOTALLY take that as a compliment. And, it made my day. It doesn't take much.




p.s if you are dying to know, my birthday was spectacular! Hopefully, I will post some pics soon.

1 comment:

Kellie & Cody said...

I love Flo...and will sit through her commercials! That is a huge compliment!