Friday, March 16, 2012

Ideas.....

With my birthday just around the corner, I thought I would give my wonderful readers (the four that read my blog) some gift ideas.

1. Black, red or white low top Chucks. I wear a 9

2. A massage from Zen...a tab bit pricey, but so worth it.

3. Skillets, so I can bring home the bacon AND fry it up in a pan. Hardy har har!

4. New running shoes or a gift card to buy new running shoes. Someday, I may actually want to start running and I would need the shoes to do so.

5. Anything on my Amazon.com wish list.

6. A makeout session with either Zac Efron or The Rock.

7. No thoughts about weight, money, the lack of money, finding a part time job, boys, cleaning, working out etc.

8. Laughter...the kind where I need to bring a change of pants

9. Forgiveness by Greg Olsen or some other kind of religious picture to hang in my dining area

10. To be happy, loved, and surrounded by people I love and care about. (So, that crazy lady that hit me a few years back, she is totally not invited to my birthday!)

2 comments:

Kellie & Cody said...

You are awesome!!! Love this post...and if I actually ever see you, i will get something off that list!

debstar said...

Blast, just found this and your Amazon one. Shoulda looked sooner... Sorry!