Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few more thoughts....

1. It was sure pleasant when one of my students kept kicking me in my lady parts. It's a good thing that they are not really needed right now, but hopefully my lady parts will continue to function long enough that they will be useful and not just for punching/kicking bags...sheesh!

2. I was driving home from Park City and a pretty buff man was out running. He wasn't wearing his shirt and I thought, "there is a God!" Amen.

3. I did respite for a kid in Park City. One of my favorite things, when a kid is in my car, is when they discover the window control button and roll it all the way down and stick their little hand out the window. I love seeing it in my side mirror. I wish I had a camera with me. So cute.

4. I got a cortisone shot in my heel today. I am not going to lie, it hurt like hell!

5. I ate three slices of Little Caesar's pizza and I don't feel guilty about it.

6. I love my new white earrings from Target.

7. Why do I have troubles remaining neutral with Gavin? Could it be that he is so stinking cute and knows it?

8. I loved that my little sis came and did Zumba with me. I hope she will come again.

9. ONE MORE WEEK!!

10. I made butternut squash soup earlier this week. It was good. I want to buy a food processor.

11. I am going to the Greek Festival with a cute fella.

12. My cute niece, Boo, wanted me to go with her to the Hannah Montana concert. So cute part 2. Sadly(or not), I will be in Ireland. For a second I thought about coming back just to take her, but that thought quickly left.

13. I don't know what it is about Grape Nuts, but they make me so happy!

14. I love my blue bathrobe that I could probably marry it.

15. My 19 year old staff member thought I was 24 years old. Bless you!

16. I am beginning to waver on taking Airborne. It hasn't served me so well and I think I may be getting a cold. So uncool!

17. Hot pockets are nasty.

18. I am falling in LOVE with Joshua Radin's music. It is seriously so good!

19. If you eat Yoplait yogurts and they have pink lids, save them for me and I will mail them in.

20. Rick Springfield was in my dream last night. He had like some crazy mullet looking hair. What was up with that Ricky? I can call him that because I have held his hand....it's true!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Man I laughed real hard at #1...so hard that Ryan had to come into the room and ask me what I was laughing about. You are one funny 24 year old!

snickers said...

Thanks, Felicia!