Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just some thoughts....

I feels like I haven't blogged in a while. I have been busy.
But, here are just some thoughts I have been having.

1. Calvin and Hobbes should be mandatory reading. It's just so funny!
2. I usually like Pink Lady apples, but I bought one today and it was really disgusting.
3. I wonder why the boy that I took to the time out booth 7 times today thought it was cool to get completely naked and pee all over. He had a few slip and slide moments.
4. I wish I had a switch in my brain (or maybe on the roof of my mouth or the back of my neck) so that I could stop thinking about a particular boy...who may not even be thinking about me.
5. I wonder if he ever does? I wonder if he is interested?
6. I still really enjoy talking into fans. I don't know,that funny voice still makes me giggle.
7. I CAN NOT wait until my vacation to Ireland. Oh man!
8. If I lost weight by how I often I thought about it, I would be one skinny chic.
9. I really like my toe rings.
10. I loved that I embarassed my niece and nephews at Baskin Robbins yesterday by dancing, but I also loved that I got them to dance with me.
11. This kids giggle at work makes me really happy.
12. I love that another one of my students wants to work for a pen and when I asked what color he said, "black!" So basic.
13. I love that tomorrow is Thursday.
14. I need to get my prescription filled asap. I haven't had meds in a few days. Can you tell?
15. Shaving seems like such a hassle, but then I look at a female co-workers legs who doesn't shave and I have decided that maybe it isn't so bad.
16. I wonder if Ms. Felicia misses Pingree? I thought about her today and imagined that being a stay at home mom is way better than a kid sliding around in his pee.
17. I love that I get to go to Zumba in a few minutes!!

4 comments:

Gage said...

you crack me up. I especially like the one about talking in a fan...seriously, how fun is that?

Felicia said...

Man those were great. Although I don't miss pee episodes from 6 year olds, I do miss the laughs...never a dull moment. Hope the year started out with a bang, as usual.

Felicia said...

One more thing. I think everyone who reads your blog needs a little more information about Mr. #4 - for your next post of course. Please and thank you.

Brianna and Wade said...

Dear Megan I love you and your brain. You crack me up...sorry about the pee stuff. That is always a sad time.