Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random thoughts and what nots.....

1. Yesterday I got a hepatitis b shot and it hurt like a mother. I am still sore.

2. My brain hurts from reading Gertrude Stein's "Tender Buttons". That lady has some odd things going on in her head.

3. My professor has braces. I think it's kind of cute.

4. At work, we passed out surveys for our parents to fill out. I read one and she said, "the last few years have been amazing. I am not having the same feelings this year." It kind of hurt to read that. I am really trying. Promise.

5. Why am I not on good terms with exercising anymore? We were once such good friends. I gotta get back on track.

6. One of my good friends is getting induced on Sunday. I am super excited. This will help to redeem January. A new little life to celebrate.

7. Why do I feel like the older I get the more socially retarded I become? Oh bother.

8. I saw "Leap Year" last week. It was fantastic and the leading man was yumalicious.

9. My New Year's resolution is to see more movies in the theater. I think this is one resolution that I may actually keep.

10. My other resolution is to go on a few dates. This may not be so easy :)

11. I got to hold the cutest Asian baby ever. I think the parents were a bit worried that I was going to kidnap him, but I wasn't. I just wanted to squish him. He was so stinkin' cute.

12. I hope that my little sister is doing ok. I am still sad for her.

13. The Ogden Standard Examiner wrote a really nice article about my brother in law. If I can ever figure how to post it, I just might.

14. One of the things that makes me the happiest: when my students get off the bus and they see me and yell, "Megan, you're back!" That just makes my day. I love those kids.

15. I really heart Saturdays!

1 comment:

Gage said...

I'm assuming that the good friend that is being induced on Sunday would be Shawnee. If not, what a coincidence. I am so excited for Shawnee - give the baby kisses from me because I can't be there. I also think your braces comment was funny.