Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am participating in the Walk Now for Autism walk on May 1, 2010. My cute niece and two of my nephews have also decided to join. We will be walking on the team, "I like Ike!"

If you are interested in donating to this fantastic cause, please contact me or go directly to the blog highfiveforike.blogspot.com and you can donate that way.

I love Ike and all the other kids with Autism that I have had the privilege of either teaching or just being around. They have certainly changed my life and I would love to help change theirs.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love you Megan! Thanks for posting this! Also, we would love any other walkers that want to join our team, even if we don't know them! If you have any roomies, friends, cute boys etc...that are interested, invite them!