Sunday, March 28, 2010

In testimony meeting today, one little girl stood up and said, "I know that God has a plan for me and I know that Jesus loves me. Once, I lost my wallet and I prayed, and then I found it. This testimony may seem really small to you, but it's really big to me." (this last part, she began to cry and could hardly finish it...it was really sweet!)

She is about 6 years old and had no help from her mom. It brought big alligator tears not only to my eyes, but running down my face. The faith of little children. It was a perfect opening to a beautiful testimony meeting.

I feel really blessed to associate with the people that I do. My life has been changed because of it. This testimony was so sweet and pure. I loved it. How can I deny the goodness the gospel brings to me? I can't.

No comments: