Wednesday, April 28, 2010


In one week, my sister and I will be flying the friendly skies to NYC to visit some
gorgeous gents and to create other kinds of mischief and merriment. I CAN'T wait!!
I won't be thinking about my final paper or how crappy it is.
I won't be thinking about how lame boys.
I won't be thinking about toilet training, wet pants or who is going to be the teacher.
I won't be thinking about making my bed, cleaning my bathroom or doing the dishes.
I won't be thinking about new health insurance, salon towels, or sunday school lessons.
BUT....
I will be thinking about how much I love A-ha!
I will be thinking about how much fun I am going to have will Heather.
I will be thinking that I wish Shanny were with us.
I will be thinking about the comfy bed I will sleep in and how I don't have to make it.
I will be thinking about The Statue of Liberty, Broadway Shows, and fabulous earrings from H&M
I will be thinking about all the pictures I am going to be taking.
I will be thinking about how lucky I am.
I will be thinking about how much I love creating great memories with my sister.
Oh, I can't wait!

No comments: