Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The univited guest

I love living by myself. It's been really great. But, one thing I HATE is when I have creepy, gross things that decide to visit me. Blaaah....
I woke up Monday morning and went into the bathroom, I looked down into the sink to find this just hanging out....


Yep, I pretty much screamed and then turned on the water to drown the poor sucker. He started to go down the drain, but his creepy leg things were holding on for dear life. I gave them a little shove and down he went. It just gave me the biggest heebie jeebies. double yuck!



3 comments:

Miss M said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! And I'm still laughing.

Only because I would have screamed too.

Just Kristina... said...

Ewwwww...

Kellie & Cody said...

You know...when I was little...I wanted to sleep out with Amy and her friends in the backyard in a huge ole tent my parents had. Well...she showed me one of these little guys..told me he would crawl in my ear...attach to my brain and grow up and lay eggs...and then I would die.

Seriously...scarred for life. Wash away, my friend, wash away!