Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cheap for cheeps!

This past weekend, I had my cute nieces with me. That's four little girls under the age of 10. Yikes bikes! Not going to lie, I was a bit broke, so I decided that we could still have fun and do it very cheaply(not sure if that's a word, but whatever).

Here is what we did:

Movie in the park (so, we didn't actually make it to this because my bro. and I were having a discussion and it lasted a tad bit later than planned)

Library

puppet shows at the library

Videos from the library

A visit to the Humane Society. Love this place!

A fashion show with my dress up clothes and halloween costumes

Picnic in the park

At home pedicures

Going for a walk at dusk and playing freeze whenever cars drove by

Standing on my balacony and watching the fireworks

Swimming at my complex

It was a super fun weekend. I love having the girls down and spending time with them.

1 comment:

yinxue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.