Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I AM SO TIRED!!

I have always had a great respect for moms, working moms, and especially single moms. This week, I am gaining more respect for all of them. I am currently watching one of my students for the entire week. Yep, the entire week. It's going pretty well, but it's only 2:00 pm on Wednesday and I really want to take a nap, but know that if I do he will get in all sorts of mischief. Yesterday, I was watching a movie while he was in his room watching a movie or so I thought. When I went to go check up on him, I had discovered his very own slip 'n' slide in his bedroom. He has his own TV and VCR and they are on a big piece of plastic. Plastic+Water= a pretty awesome time! He was soaked, the plastic was soaked, and I was trying hard to not laugh. You have to admit that it was pretty ingenious. Overall, it's going well, but I can't wait until Saturday. And they always said that Saturday was a special day. I believe it now!

No comments: