Friday, July 3, 2009

It's been a while since I blogged....forgive me! I have been busy and without a home computer to post pictures.
Here's a small recap of a few past events...and maybe, just maybe I will get around to blogging them.

I went to Florida to visit Mickey and Friends. It was my first trip to Florida and my first time in any place that starts with Disney. I had a blast! I am looking forward to another trip. I had such a good time with the Bollingers that I wish they had an available son, that I could marry! What a fun family! Many many thanks to them.


Our annual Rootbeer tasting party was a hit...did you expect otherwise! It was super fun. If you missed it, look out for next's years invite.

The end of the school year. It was a great school year with many fond memories, but boy am I glad it's over with.

I am getting my passport on Monday for my trip to the Emerald Isle. Can't wait.

I finished reading Tori Spelling's second book. I don't know why I love her so much, but I do.

No comments: