Friday, July 3, 2009

In a Magical World called Disney...


I LOVE this pic of us!

(first Disney Parade ever....I got a little verklempt at seeing Mickey!)
(Disney's Jungle Cruise...be vera vera scared!)

(Super hot...the drink helped to cool me down! And, it was yummy!)

So, I have never been to Disney Land or World. When my friend's mom found out this shocking news, she made this wonderful trip happen. They ran me ragged! It was all worth it...even the almost heart attack I had on the Tower of Terror! I felt like a little kid getting sucked into the magic of it all. I was in complete awe at how amazing the rides were. I loved that each ride had a story to it. Even, the shows were wonderful....can't really say that about Lagoon, now can we?
I had a most excellent time with a silly, crazy, funny, wonderful family. Many, many thanks to the Bollinger Family! I had a fantastic time.

2 comments:

Anneliese said...

Looks like you all had a fun time. It makes me want to go back. Having been to both Disney Land and Disney World and I have to say, you picked the better of the two. Did you get to go to all of the parks there? Or did you just stick with the Magic Kingdom and MGM. I went there at Christmas and it was fun to see all the 'magical' things decked out for Christmas.

Anneliese said...

Oh, oh, oh, I forgot to say how genius the shirt drink holder was. You should really market that!