Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dreams and other randoms things.....

<


So, I got an email telling me that registration for the St. George Marathon is in 40 days. I am thinking about it. Apparently, so is my subconscious because I had a crazy dream about it. I dreamt that I was running in the marathon and my time was a wonderful 3 hours and 20 minutes. Ok, so that would be a small miracle if I was able to shave off almost 3 hours from my previous time. I remember in my dream thinking, "Wow, that wasn't so bad and I ran it in only 3:20." Hey, Miracles do happen.


Just like this one..



(Ok, so this was from the first miracle pregnancy!) If I have to hear one more time about Celine and her so called "miracle baby" I may just vomit all over my shoes. Geesh. I did get sucked into buying the most recent edition of People magazine, but it was because I was really interested in reading about Jennifer Aniston's 41st birthday....honest! And, do you just love the picture of Blossom? Man, I loved that show.

No comments: