Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things that make me happy....

1. I had a meeting with two of my student's parents today. The one only speaks Spanish and kept saying over and over again, "Thank you, Megan!" It was so sweet and totally made my day! The other one asked if she could put in a recommendation for me to be her child's teacher again. I loved it.

2. I had a random conversation with a girl while getting pizza at Little Ceasar's. She told me that she was working out with a personal trainer at Gold's, but she was getting pizza because she, "felt like crap, had her underwear up her butt, and her hair looked horrible." Love conversations like that.

3. The Priesthood. How is it that Heavenly Father knows what I am thinking about? It just amazes me and brings me the peace that I need.

4. Girls weekend away in Bear Lake. It is going to be so much fun. Two words...Chocolate Festival!

5. When I got back from class, I walked into my room and C ran across the room yelling, "Megan, you are back!" He then gave me a huge hug.

6. Hugs from my nieces and nephews.

7. Spring-like weather

8. Riding around on a scooter at recess. Some of my students thought it was about the coolest thing they have ever seen.

9. When I asked A (student from last year) what she was doing on the ground, she replied, "I am giving my heart a rest!" Uh-ok.

10. The cool new blue streak in my hair. I love it.

No comments: