Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reasons why my Birthday was FABULOUS!!

1. The suprise party my class threw for me. It was sweet. And, getting to see Felicia's baby!
2. One of my students telling EVERYONE, "It's Megan's Birthday!"
3. Cupcakes at my tap dancing class
4. Tap dancing class on my bday...so much fun!
5. Buying jeans that make my ginormous behind look kinda nice.
6. Pei Wei with Fab friends
7. Zac greeting me first thing in the morning
8. A beautifully decorated house
9. chocolate
10. peanut butter ice cream
11. a delicious bday cake made by Miss M
12. lots of Facebook birthday wishes
13. Fred Ferkels
14. A house full of people to celebrate my existence
15. knowing that a very cute boy was going to come to my party
16. laughing until it hurts
17. A text from a good friend saying, "I am glad you were born!" (it meant so much)

I had a great birthday. This meant a lot because I have had a few pretty lousy weeks. It made me realize how lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do!
xoxox

No comments: