Saturday, August 15, 2009


I had a dream that I was sitting on a roller coaster and sitting behind me was Oprah Winfrey, which is totally random because I am not a big Oprah fan, but there she was in my dream. I remember we talked about Park City and she mentioned that she was getting ready to go to her house in Park City. I said to her, "Well, maybe I will stop by and tell all my friends to do the same." I guess Oprah and I were friends, but probably not BFF because that belongs to Gayle King. We are probably the type of friends where I could tell her that she was being a bit annoying on her show and to lay off on the whole, "I know about every subject in the world!" (because sometimes she is.....annoying and a know it all!) Dreams are weird! (but, in all honesty, I would be okay with Oprah being my friend. Could you imagine the kind of Christmas gift you'd get?)

No comments: