Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reason #27 of why dressing in the dark is a bad idea...


I decided to attend my sister's ward. I woke up at about 10:15 and was ready by 11:00. I threw on my clothes, grabbed my shoes and was off to her ward. It wasn't until I was sitting in Sunday School that I looked down and noticed what I was wearing. I gasped and said to my sister, "My shoes don't match!" And, then we got the giggles. I couldn't stop. I told my nephew about it and he said, "I noticed it, but I thought you knew they didn't match!" Why, oh why would I wear two different shoes? I like to be funky, but this is just a little too funky! Well, it gave me something to laugh about the rest of the day. Oh my.

2 comments:

Judy Ludlow said...

Ha ha, I couldnt stop laughing! I did that once in Munich and my shoes were earily similar to the ones in your picture! You are so funny! Did anyone say anything?

snickers said...

That's funny that you remember that because I was with you! Nope, no one said a word. I don't know if they noticed or not. It gave my sister and I a good chuckle!
Megan