Friday, December 5, 2008

Run Calvin boy Run!



I run. I don't run fast. I don't run like a gazelle. I have never tried running without shoes or even underwear. But, I do run. I like to run for causes that I believe in. On Thanksgiving, I ran for the cause of the Human Race. Yep, the Race that you and I belong to, so I ran for you! Did you feel it? I ran with some great friends, but this year I managed to wrangle my cute nephew, Calvin, into running with me. I am not sure he knew what he was getting himself into, but just like a true champ (and relative of mine) he ran the entire race....rain and all. I think I embarassed him a time or two by either my crazy blue leopard print tights or chasing after him while singing, "Eye of the Tiger!" Believe me, that gets anyone moving. You just don't want to hear me sing. I believe running is good for the body, but I really believe that running with loved ones is good for the heart and soul! Thanks Calvin boy!



No comments: