Tuesday, June 1, 2010



A couple days back I got a text from my older sis telling me that they were chatting with her kiddos and asked if they were to die who would they want to live with. Bear immediately answered, "Began!" (that's my cute nickname he gave me so long ago). He said, "Because I know that I am her favorite." Well, I first have to say that I love all of my nieces and nephews so much. I love spending time with them. They just make me happy. Really. But, there is a special place in my heart for this kid. When he was but a wee lad, he would write me the cutest letters. I got one about every week. I loved it! I loved getting mail from him. He would also tell his mom that I was the most beautiful girl in the world and that someday he was going to marry me. How adorable is that? This kid helped me once for my Sunday School lesson by putting on the whole armor of God in front of a bunch of people he had never met. I had him and his siblings at my house one weekend and we had done various activities. I asked them all what their favorite part of the weekend was. They all gave their different answers and then Bear turned to me and said, "Spending time with you!" Um...seriously? Melt. My. Heart.

Bear is turning 12 soon, so Happy Birthday! I love you. And, yes you can come live with me whenever you want!

1 comment:

Riley said...

thanks snickers i really liked what you said about me and please read and follow what i say on my blog