Thursday, June 3, 2010

Muscle Relaxors and Loratabs

I have been having some pretty bad back pains for a month, so I decided that I just couldn't take it anymore. I finally went to the doctor. After they had x-rayed my back and done some poking around, the doc wasn't sure what was wrong. So, he sent me home with some muscle relaxors and Loratabs. This could be potentially very funny. Loratabs make me feel all sorts of funny and the muscle relaxors may do the same thing. You may find me wandering the streets at 2 am muttering something about needing a butterfinger and clean underwear. If you do happen to find me, just point me in the direction of home. I would really appreciate it.

Here's to some happy drugs! May they work.

1 comment:

Brianna and Wade said...

Hey there!I am a fellow back pain gal. My doctor gave me celebrex which relieves the pain but doesn't give me side effects. Let me know if you want to try that instead of loratab. Also try going to get a massage. It always helps me. I have Brad Hickman's sister who is a massage therapist come to my home when the back gives me issues. It seems to be helping.