Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!













Today makes me really miss my dad, but it also makes me really excited to see him again. I think of all the dads that Heavenly Father has blessed me with and I feel so lucky and blessed. I have been really fortunate to have men in my life that I really admire and that have helped me to know that good men do exist. It has helped me to realize how amazing the priesthood is and how much it has blessed my life. So, to the many men that have been an influence for good in my life....I say, "Thank You!" May God pour out oodles of blessings upon you for helping to guide one of His (sometimes lost and needy) daughters. Where would I be without such people?



And, just as a side note, Every year we got my dad a package of black licorice (his absolute fav!) and shaving cream. How cute were we?




No comments: