Tuesday, December 8, 2009

30 seconds to Mars




Last Monday night, I went to see 30 seconds to Mars. I went with some fab friends, Rob and Deb. I really like their music. But, the craziest thing happened to me while I was moshing! Jared (the delicious front man and the former Jordan Catalano from "My So Called Life") started crowd surfing, but while he was doing so, he and I made eye contact, he got out of the crowd and walked over to me (yep, it was a bit awkward) and said, "You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen!" "Will you be my girlfriend?" Isn't that about the craziest thing you have ever heard. How could I deny Jared the chance to love me? I just couldn't. That's when I rolled over and fell out of my bed. Dang. The concert was pretty good. They played the songs that I love (I highly recommend looking up on youtube "Kings and Queens" It is one delightful song!) and then I left because Jared has quite the mouth on him and my ears started burning, but my affection and lustful desires have not changed!

1 comment:

Brianna and Wade said...

Can I just say he may be the hottest man on earth? Yes I am married...Um I mean he is the hottest guy second only to my sweet hubby Wade. I like your dream.. it could have happened right?