Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Freakouts and fluff....

1. On Mondays I clean my hairdresser's salon. I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I clogged the toilet and then made it overflow. I am so glad he wasn't there. I said some pretty bad words.

2. I went to Target and working there is a guy wanting to become a lady. He must be "in transition".

3. Why do I eat so much sugar? I am starting to get some major headaches. My addiction must stop!
4. So, I have been trying the internet dating thing. Does this make me a total loser? Oh well. I have had some weirdos instant message me. I think one guy was looking to hook up with me! Blech...

5. My sister sent me some Scentsy bars that I bought from her and inside was a super hot picture of Chris Farley. It totally made my day!

6. I really want to get my sis a big Scentsy sticker for the back of her car. Someday, little sis!

7. The Muppets singing with John Denver is still one of my most favorite Christmas albums. It brings back some good memories.

8. I wish I could find all of the chapsticks that I have lost. They are probably playing with that one missing sock. It's such a mystery.

9. My nephew, Bear, helped me with my Gospel Doctrine lesson. It was on putting on the whole armor of God. He put on the whole armor. He was a good sport and even more so, when I cried and called him adorable. He's 11 and probably doesn't want his aunt to call him adorable in front of a bunch of adults. But, he is adorable!!

10. I ususally write Christmas letters, but have been super duper lame! I may make them New Year's cards. Is that ok?

11. I love the smell of orange peel, cloves, and cinammon cooking! It's so delightful.

12. I had Mandt training today. I laughed so much. It was actually fun.

13. Mistletoe....hmmmm.

14. I love blogging!

15. I really wish that life were a musical. I just think life would be so much more enjoyable if we broke into song and dance AND if everyone else did too!

No comments: