Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday murmurings and memories....

1. I had an appointment today and the doc kept using the word "prophylactic". He wasn't using it in the sense of condom etc., but it gave me the giggles...inside my head! I didn't want to appear too juvenile.

2. I wish Shaq had my back.

3. LOVED the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I am going to pray for Guy Ritchie and his desire to make a second one.

4. For Christmas, I got leg warmers and the TV show "Arrested Development". What more could a girl want?

5. Ok, I would love for Dwayne 'The Rock" Johnson to join the faith and move into my ward and fall madly in love with me. Is that so much to ask?

6. I got an email from the Sunday School president and it said, "We want to start a missionary class. One for the dead and one for the living." Again, I got the giggles. It just sounded so funny.

7. A newlywed couple spoke in my ward yesterday. They gushed about each other the entire time. I threw up in my purse....We got it, you are BFF's and love each other so much. Enough.

8. I am craving Thai food.

9. You know what words I hate? Moist and panties. I also hate the word potty. Blech.

10. I love that I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yep, I am rubbing it in.

11. "Glee" comes out on DVD tomorrow.

12. I switched the red streak in my hair to blue. It looks pretty fantastic.

13.I am excited for 2010!

14, Amen.

1 comment:

anniejoneslarsen said...

Oh how I miss the ward! Please let me know when the class for the dead is! I have to say, you made my week when I read that Glee comes out today! Thank you!