Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday thoughts

1. I just realized that my shirt has been on backwards the entire day. That is awesome!
2. I am loving my new scentsy scents. My sister is the seller, so if you are looking for some, I've got a sweet hook up!
3. I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, but I substituted the shortening for applesauce and the sugar for agave nectar. I am not gonna lie, they taste pretty divine!
4. I am picking up Ike tomorrow at 6 am....yikes, but I do love that kid, so it's totally ok.
5. A boy made me sad yesterday and I cried. I hate that.
6. I am wearing a sweater that I got in high school. I just haven't been able to get rid of it. I still like it.
7. I wore my Bon Jovi shirt to our Relief Society Christmas party. I felt bad at first until I remembered that they do sing a song about livin' on a prayer, so it's totally legit.
8. I am watching Arrested Development again. That show makes me laugh outloud and I love it!
9. Sarah McLachlan's CD "Wintersong" is one of my most favorite Christmas CDs.
10. I haven't exercised once this entire week. I feel sort of lame(not like my legs don't work, but like I am just pitiful!).

No comments: