Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving a.m



On Thanksgiving, Calvin and I ran the Utah Human Race 5k. Ok, maybe I shouldn't say that we ran it. I jogged and sometimes skipped while Calvin walked it. I think he is either getting more mature or able to handle my craziness a little better. I wore some pretty fab leopard print tights and when nearing the end of the race, I sang a few melodies to him. He didn't seem to mind...it may have been because he was all hopped up on squeezable Sweet Tarts! And, we finished the race with our classic slow-mo ending. It really was a lot of fun and a great time with a great kid! (oh, and check out the first picture...the lady wearing the surgical mask! I don't remember seeing her. I think she is one of the three nephites making sure that we make it to the end.)

No comments: