Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Emma Pillsbury

I am pretty much in LOVE with Emma Pillsbury's (from Glee) sweet vintage look. If only I could dress like she does, I would be in heaven. Seriously. But, where does one go to find such great clothing?


Well....at Anthropologie! That's where. They not only have wonderful skirts, shirts, and pants. They have the cutest aprons, door knobs, pillows, shower curtains etc. I just love window shopping in this store. It makes me feel a little French and rich. But, since I pretty much live on a teeny tiny teachers (love the alliteration!) salary, I can just wish and hope for an Anthropologie wardrobe someday and to adorn my body with adorable clothes like Miss Pillsbury.



But, I was pretty excited when I went into the Antique Mall and found this sweet curtain that has a great pattern on it. I am hoping I can sweet talk someone into making it into a skirt for me.

No comments: