Thursday, July 29, 2010


When I was a little girl the one thing that I loved to do was dance. I had had my adenoids out on the day of dance class and still asked my mom if I could go. I was that much in love with dancing. I even called my leotard a teolard. How cute is that? I still love to dance. It just revives my spirits and makes me feel like the world is good again and that I am good again. Well, someone in this world has made things right. Saturday, July 31st is National Dance Day. How fantastic is that? Even if I have to turn on some music in my bedroom, I will find a time to dance. I may find myself down at UVU dancing with the rest of the peeps celebrating this great day. Wanna join me?
I can't wait for fall because then I can start tap dancing up again. And, Zumba....oh, how I have missed thee?
HAPPY NATIONAL DANCE DAY TO YOU!! I hope you find the time to tap your toes and wiggle your bootie.
p.s the picture is of Fred Astaire and Eleanor Powell. Eleanor Powell created the tap dancing step that I finally mastered and was rather proud when I did so. My hats off to her. Man, I wish I had her gams!

No comments: